Can’t get simulator to display images on IPad or iPhone 11

For a few months, I have only been able to use a Windows laptop to view images in the telescope simulator. Same issue with both IOS devices. Known issue? iOS 14.6

Yes, this is a known issue which unfortunately continues to elude me - I cannot reproduce it on either my iPad nor iPhone/iPad simulators.

Could you please let me know what version number you see at the very bottom right of the page, right under the copyright notice?

If anyone manages to send me a screenshot of the Safari developer console, that would be of great help too.

Hi Sebastian,
I confirmed this issue only occurs in Google Chrome on the Ipad and Iphone. Safari is just fine on both of my devices and I’m using it now successfully. I just found this out this weekend. With this knowledge, what info can I provide to you?

I’ve just tried the Telescope Simulator on Chrome on my iPad and sure enough, it didn’t load. I checked the version and it was 4 months old.

Could you please let me know what version number you see at the very bottom right of the page, right under the copyright notice? The lastest one is 20210707. If you see anything lower than that, could you please close all your open Telescopius tabs and open one again? It may take a couple of attampts until you get the update automatcially.

Let me know if that works for you.