Database Equipment Question

Hi everyone, when entering your photographic equipment items in your personal database (reflex cameras, lenses, etc…), what should you enter in the “aperture” item referring to a photographic lens? I entered the value corresponding to the diameter of the filters in millimeters, but the image obtained from the simulation seems too large to me. Maybe I did something wrong. I attach the parameters entered for a Nikkor 80/200 f/2.8 zoom. Thanks for any help you can give me!

I accidentally attached the references of the 24/70 f/2.8 zoom, I’m sorry, but for the 80/200 lens everything is the same except the 80/200 focal length, the diameter of the zoom is always 77mm. thank you

For getting a FOV it’s only the focal length + the camera definition that matters. The aperture field is just for info when you upload an image and reference the equipment used.
BTW the 77mm on that lens is the filter ring size not the optical aperture. On a prime lens the aperture can be taken as focal length / f-number but it can be more complicated on a zoom as the achievable f-number tends to vary with the focal length.

Thanks for the very clear explanation !