Differences in alerts and notifications between Browser and iOS app

I’m seeing different alerts/notifications in the iOS app and in the browser. The first screenshot is from the iOS app (with one open issue), the second from the browser (no open issue). I’m using an iPhone 12 Pro. Logging out and back in didn’t work, nor did reinstalling the app.

Hi, welcome to the forum!

There are a couple of notifications that are only dismissed per-device, so there might be cases where the notification count doesn’t match.

Can you share which notification you saw different? I should be able to fix this.

Thank you.

Hi Sebastian,

thank you for your message! I’m not sure if that’s what you mean, but here are two screenshots from my iOS app showing all the entries from the notifications menu. As you can see, there are no outstanding items in the list. However, one item is shown as open next to the bell icon. In the web version (screenshot #3) there is no open item displayed.

Best regards
Markus

grafik

Hey, sorry it took me so long to reply. I’ve just found the cause of this issue and will be fixing it in version 5.15.17. Thanks for your report, I appreciate it!