Import csv file to Asiair fail

Since new version of Asiair Application, i cannot longer import the csv file to the Asiair.

It shows the message. The text format is incorrect, please check…

I have no change the process to import the data. Before it works perfect.

I use the ZWO 2600 MC Air Camera and the Telescopius App on IOS and MAC.

I try copy csv, download csv, enter manually. Nothing work.

Here an copied csv example:

Pane, RA, DEC, Position Angle (East), Pane width (arcmins), Pane height (arcmins), Overlap, Row, Column
Pane 1, 0hr 42’ 44", 41° 16’ 08", 40.40, 39.60, 26.40, 10%, -, -

Any more ideas ? Thank you

Your issue is probably the same as I reported.

So, the problem in my case is the degree symbol and when I replaced it with the one Asiair likes, the import works.

Ok, do you work with IOS or Android. I have read your bug report and try to change the degree symbol. But i think the IOS Font can not write down the new symbol. What is the right symbol do you use ? Can you show in your answer. Thank you.

I use Android. This is what Telescopious gave me:
Pane, RA, DEC, Position Angle (East), Pane width (arcmins), Pane height (arcmins), Overlap, Row, Column
Pane 1, 0hr 01’ 21", 67° 42’ 53", 0.00, 261.00, 171.60, 20%, 1, 1
Pane 2, 0hr 01’ 21", 65° 25’ 36", 0.00, 261.00, 171.60, 20%, 2, 1

and this is what ChatGPT gave me replacing the degree symbol U+00B0 with U+00BA:
Pane, RA, DEC, Position Angle (East), Pane width (arcmins), Pane height (arcmins), Overlap, Row, Column
Pane 1, 0hr 01’ 21", 67º 42’ 53", 0.00, 261.00, 171.60, 20%, 1, 1
Pane 2, 0hr 01’ 21", 65º 25’ 36", 0.00, 261.00, 171.60, 20%, 2, 1

Looks identical but the character code of the degree symbol is different.

Thank you for this example. I have tested. But it not runs. It seems, the Fonttype between Android and IOS are different. Or it must be another symbol that not worked for IOS and Mac.

I took in the moment the coordinates per hand in plan mode. Hope in future for a update.

Thank you for your report. I’ve just fixed this in version 5.14.34. Please let me know if you’re still having issues!