iOS and ipad os list pages reset, refresh, reload

I’m a new user and like some of the features, particularly the lists and simulations, but whenever I’m in some list scrolling (i think mostly near the bottom and I’ve seen this with 10 and 50 items), the page reloads and takes you to the top. Pretty annoying and makes it almost unusable.

This bug is probably related to low memory issues. I’ve seen it happen on old iOS devices.

Which device model and iOS version are you using?

Iphone 14 Pro, 256 gb of Ram. I doubt its memory, but I will kill other apps and give it a try.

Oh, yeah, I don’t think it’s a memory issue in your case. I tested this on an old iPhone SE and it did seem to be a memory issue, which improved quite a bit when I fixed a several memory leaks.

I’ll test this on a newer device and see what I can find.

It feels like somewhere there is a refresh kicking off, when you scroll so far.
Maybe you added something for testing and didn’t remove it?

No, I didn’t add anything there lately. I believe the tab is taking too much memory and Safari kills/refreshes the tab automatically even if the RAM is enough. I’ll be back with news, hopefully soon.

@akessel56 I’m trying to reproduce this issue to no avail. Does this happen frequently on your iphone? Is there anything you do to trigger this? Any extra info to help me identify the problem would be greatly appreciated, as I haven’t been able to reproduce it on any iOS device so far.