Search Parameters

This is a basic question but can’t find how to get to Search Parameters in Telescopious. I want to filter nebula between a certain time frame.

My browser is on my IPad using google chrome browser and see no way to filter choices but see it referenced in YouTube videos on Telescopious.*

Select Astrophotography, then Gallery and you should then see a Filter button. But filtering by date - if this is what you want to do - is not supported as far as I know. HTH, Gordon

It looks like the “Search Parameters” option is not available in chrome on an Ipad. I do see it on my desktop.

Hi Gary, welcome to the forum!

On devices with a narrower screen the Search Parameters start hidden. To see them you need to tap the “filter” button - this button is not available on the desktop, only on narrow screens:

Hope this helps! :slight_smile:

Strange but there is no filter button. Only PRINT, CSV, and ADD TO LIST.

I see the problem. When in Portrait orientation FILTER is there. In Landscape orientation, FILTER is not there.

By the way, love this program. Thank you for all your hard work!

Ohh nice catch Gary! This is a bug caused by a miscalculation of 1 pixel :man_facepalming:

I’ve just released the fix for this and you should be getting it automatically soon.