Telescope simulator - mosaic coordinates

Hello,
When I simulate a mosaic in TS, I do get coordinates for the center, but not for any of the panes (set to 00 00 00). I have experienced this since yesterday. Any ideas why?
Thanks for your help
Manuel

Are you still experiencing this issue? If so, could you please share a screenshot here, and let me know which browser you are using? Thank you!

Thanks for the reply. I am using Edge.
Strangely, it all resolved a few days ago. Not sure what caused it, or what I did. I only know that I rebooted my laptop since the observation. So, for now all OK. Cheers. Manuel

It will remain a mistery but I’m glad it’s working fine now! Cheers :slight_smile:

Hi,
I have the same problem. Tried for weeks now no luck just zeros for the panel coords. I have used it successfully before so I dont know why its happening? Any help gratefully received.
CC

Wow, weeks? I’ll take a look at the code to see if I can find something. Without any more info, and being such an infrequent bug, I’m finding it so hard to fix!

In the meantime, @CaptainCook please try signing out from Telescopius and clearing your browser cache for telescopius.com. Then log back in and try again, that will probably fix it. Let me know how it goes, and sorry for the inconvenience!