Telescopius and Astro Photography Tools

Is there any chance of getting Telescopius to work with APT’s?

Bob

Hi Bob, welcome to the forum!

Yes, you can export your observing lists into APT. Is this what you are looking for, or are you talking about other features?

Hi Sebastian, I think I’m really going to enjoy the forum. Lots of reading to do! I was wondering about after composing an image in the simulator to be able to export the coordinates into APT. Either single frames or mosaics.

Not directly, but you can save your framing to an observing list (look for the “List” button in the Telescope Simulator), then you can export that list to a CSV file and import it into APT :slight_smile:

Awesome! I’ll check it out!

Hi Sebastian,

I just realised that importing targets to NINA would work much better than with the local planetariums. But unfortunately, the [Download] button doesn’t work, simply no reaction. The second button works, whatever it is.

Regards,
Martha

Edit. I work with Google Chrome, so I checked an incognito mode and also MS Edge - the same results, don’t work.

Hi Martha,

Sorry for the late reply. I’m afraid you might’ve bumped into an old bug, this should be working fine now.

If you are still having issues, please let me know the URL for the list and I’ll see what could be going on.

Hi Sebastian,

I also sorry for the late reply. :slight_smile:

Now everything works OK. I stopped learning different things because on 5th, 6th and 9th Jan the sky was great so I finally got a real first light for my ASI2600MM-Pro and 7x 2" Optolong filters. :slight_smile:

CS,
Martha

1 Like