Telescopius not loading

The last couple days, the site will not load. Just get the working on it symbol. All my other sites load fine. This is happening on my laptop windows 10 and my IPAD. Is this just me?

Hi James, welcome to the forum!

Telescopius seems to be working fine for me on all my devices… Could you please try an incognito/private window and see if it loads there?

What browser are you using on Windows 10? Could you please open the browser console and see if there are any message there? That might help me understand what’s going on. Thanks!

On March 1, 2022 I started getting this warning whenever accessing Telescopius.com with Chrome in Mac OS 11.6.4: “Connection error. Please try again or refresh page.” Today I tried Safari and got this warning: “This connection is not private. This website might be impersonating Telescopius.com.” When I inspect your certificate, it says “R3 certificate has expired”.

On March 1st we migrated to a new hosting. We’ve had a few hiccups but now everything is up and running - even faster than before!

I suspect your browsers might have something cached preventing the site from loading up correctly. Could you please clear your browser caches and try again?

Trying an incognito/private window may also help to see if there is some kind of cache problem. Let me know how it goes! :slight_smile:

Thanks for the update. I’m relieved! I rely on Telescopius a lot!

I released an update yesterday night that should’ve fixed this issue for everyone. If you are still having issues please let me know.