Two Fingers Move and Zoom

Hi,

Thank you for the new Planearium! (I have a bone disease, which impedes me to pronounce the T in plane-arium).

I like that there are planets now, I was really missing this feature, I have to constantly jumping between telescopius, stellarium theskylive etc…

I wanted to report a bug, but somehow that field is not showing up anymore.

So here is the problem(on last android, Honor Magic 7 Pro):

As I movin my two fingers to move around the sky, I can accidentally raise or lower the distance between them, and thia triggers zoom function. Now the problem is, at that point, no matter how hard I try, it can only Zoom, but can not move. If I lift my fingers and start with zoom, the results is the same.

The info window about the two-fingers navigation has also disturbingly long delay.

I hope I could help with these Infos.

Have a nice day!

Gabor