Deleting Old Private Messages and Changing Email setting

Two Questions -

1. How do you delete old private messages ?
  2. Where is the settings for emails related to new images for members I follow ?
    I am overwhelmed by way too many emails notifying me someone I’m following has uploaded a new object. That information can be found across the top ribbon by clicking on the Bell Icon.

I need to add those features. I’ve just added them to the roadmap, but I’ll probably prioritize the notification settings - I could’ve sworn that setting existed but it doesn’t!

In the meantime, if you’d like me to delete private message for you, just send me a message using the contact form in the website while logged in telling me which ones to delete, and I’ll do that for you.

1 Like

That’s low on the Totem pole regarding the private messages. I just like to keep a tidy database.
I know it’s not much, but it should free up storage space on your server as well ?

thank you again

Yeah, I don’t know how I missed coding such a basic feature as deleting messages.

At any rate, I just came back here to let you know that I’ve just added a new Notification Setting (What's in the Sky Tonight?) to let you opt out from those new picture notifications by followed users. It’s available starting at version 20230824.2130

1 Like

Awesome - that was fast

thank you sir

1 Like

quick question : how do I upgrade to version 20230824.2130 ?

You can check the following topic for more information on Telescopius versions and upgrades: I can't see the latest changes announced - how can I update Telescopius?

If you have any questions about this, you can post them right there as with any other topic :slight_smile: